Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Stamping again!!

     Woohoo!  After rejoining Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator about a year and a half ago, I am finally getting to where I can stamp again with some regularity.  So along with that stamping it is time to start blogging again.  Its been so long since I posted to my other blog (www.imstampinsilly.blogspot.com), and I noticed that the actual blog address that I wanted when I first started blogging was now available, I decided to start a new one. 
     This card was a hard one for me.  The colors are from a color challenge and are Delightful Dijon, Mossy Meadow and Blackberry Bliss.  They are not colors that I would normally work with together so it took awhile to get something going.
     I used the SAB stamp sets Honeycomb Happiness and Perfect Pairings.  The Blackberry Bliss DSP is from Farmers Market and the Mossy Meadow paper is from Birthday Bouquet.  I absolutely fell in love with this cute little chick in the SAB catalog and can't believe this is the first time that I have used it. 
     Thanks for coming to check out my card, and have a stamperific day!  ~Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment